We are always in need of donations for our clinics and emergency vetting. Monetary donations can be made by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also in need of the following supply items:
• Kennels (wire or hard top)
• Collars, leashes, tie outs
• Dog and cat food
Drop off locations are available throughout Winnipeg. Email or message us for details!
Email me at email@example.com
We are always looking for volunteers to help join our team! We have many volunteer opportunities available and a support team that provides all volunteers with training.
• Fundraising volunteer: participates in or helps organize fundraising events like bake sales, dog washes, and more outside the box events!
• Clinic volunteers: Assisting at our clinics in multiple roles. Grooming, basic medical care, training and nutritional guidance, transportation, set up/take down etc
• Outreach volunteers: Assisting with door to door Outreach in First Nations communities providing basic medical care, supplies, and registering dogs for clinics
We are looking for outgoing, empathetic, and respectful volunteers to join our team. Due to the nature of our work, we do require all volunteers to interview with a board member to ensure it is a right fit for our team. We are looking for people who model and believe in our vision of non judgmental support. Please email us or message us on our social media networks for more information.
Please fill out an online volunteer application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTeXEodXmAQbCc8VX-incvqeWpYLSLxqKREYqerV2sjU08bA/viewform?usp=sf_link